Korrostop-Rust Converter L296
• Rust converter and epoxy primer
• Forms an organometalic iron complex together with the neutralized rust layer
• Very good effectiveness and further processing due to high penetration into the rust pores and perfect film forming
- For the industrial maintenance of constructions, facilities, machinery, vehicles, etc.
- Can be painted over after about 6 hours
- This black, resistant protective layer created, in conjuction with the epoxy resin components, forms a perfect primer coat layer Compatible with all standard putty, fillers and top coats (without nitro)
- Heavy metal-free, mineral acid-free
- Removes loose rust, dirt, grease, as well as paint layers infiltrated with rust. Clean rust patch carefully.
- Shake can well before use for at least 2 min.
- Depending on the degree of rust, spray 2 – 4 layers
- Spray from a distance of 25 cm
- Do not process below +10 °C