- Binds all kinds of liquids on any fixed surface
- Due to its fine grinding it penetrates easily into the smallest rips and cavities
- Optimum non-slippyness reached by full granulate saturation
- Very appropriate for absorption processes which require strong contacts to the surfaces and fast absorption, e.g. on areas with a lot of traffic, where fast absorption and cleaning is often crucial.
- High suction power
- Density: 20 kg correspond to 40 l
- MPA test certificate
- In order to protect the environment and user having daily contact with liquid chemicals the Federal Office of Environment (LTwS-No. 31) published the “Requirements of chemical binders” .
- Acid binder
- Binder for alcaline substances (bases)
- Binder for inflammable liquids
- Oil-binder type III/R
- Binder for oxidative substances
- Binder for aqueous and polar liquids
Art.-No. 6190 9502:
- Grain 0.5 – 1.0 mm